This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Your patronage enables us to produce consistently, high quality digital products for you, the embroiderer embroidershoppe.com offers exclusive artwork and designs which will remain our property and is therefore protected by copyright.
You may not:
- Stitch the designs you purchased on individual items for sale and may use the design as often as you wish .
- Use our designs to sew items as donations to charity, gifts and sale for profit.
- Make one backup cd for your own peace of mind.
- Use our designs for mass production. Commercial embroiderers should contact us for a special license.
- Sell, share, exchange trade or give away our designs.
- Alter or copy our designs and sell them as your own.
- Distribute the embroidery file.
- Share your login to our website with anybody.
Due to the electronic nature of the product and the possibility of easy reproduction, refunds are not offered.
But, should you have any problems downloading your purchases, receive an incorrect file or damaged file, please
contact us immediately and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you for abiding to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to pursue legal action against anyone who chooses to violate these terms.
File archives, download issues and order history
Embroidershoppe automatically archives your ordered files and you may, as an ES customer, download your files at all times.
However, we have the right to remove or update any of our ZIP files when it's neccesary due to hard or software changes,
moving to another server or storage issues. Therefore it's in your best interest to secure your ZIP files in a safe place.
At no time we can be held responsible if you lose your files.
Download issues: The website is tested in all modern browsers and we do not encounter download problems.
We are not allowed to attach your ZIP files to emails because of copyright policies. Only the artist had the legal right to
do this. If your file is corrupt, please try to save it to your hard drive first, prior to 'open' it. If it still doesn't
extract your files, please let us know and we'll upload an updated version.